Address: 355 Rundlelawn Rd NE,
Calgary AB T1Y 3P2
Phone: (587) 436-5388 (texting)
(403) 280-6914 (home phone)
→ Beginners to Grade Nine
→ Beginners to Grade Ten
- English as a Second Language:
→ Pre-beginner (non-English speaker)
→ Focus on reading fluency
→ Focus on vocabulary
→ Focus on reading comprehension
→ Focus on writing
→ Focus on accent reduction
$30 per hour
5% discount for family or multiple lessons per week
Monthly rates available
Missed scheduled lessons shall not be made up. The client will not be charged for the first missed lesson. A second missed lesson will be charged 50% of the fee. After two missed lessons without adequate notice*, non refundable prepayment will be required for all remaining lessons.
*Adequate notice is defined as sending a text message to (587) 436-5388 no later than two hours before the scheduled lesson.
Monday – 1 PM – 7 PM
Wednesday – 4:30 PM – 7:30 PM
Thursday – 4:30 PM – 7:30 PM
Friday – 1:30 PM – 5:30 PM
- Students must bring a blank notebook to the lesson. This notebook is the record of the lesson.
- Sharon will provide supplies such as pencils, erasers and other supplemental supplies.
- If homework is requested, the student must do the assigned homework. If the homework is not completed, no further homework will be assigned until the homework has been completed.
- Sharon tutors in her home office. COVID-19 precautions are taken before each lesson. Online tutoring is done via Zoom.